Are you looking for the answer to “Does Walmart Accept Sezzle”? Keep reading to find out.
Walmart purchases can go a bit over the budget limit. You can’t help snatch up the discounted products because who knows if you will get them at such a low price again. This is the time when using a buy-now-pay-later service feels appropriate. So, does Walmart accept Sezzle?
Is It Possible to Use Sezzle at Walmart?
Unfortunately, Walmart does not accept Sezzle or any other BNPL payment method, with the singular exception of Affirm. Walmart does not accept other payment methods except Walmart Pay and Paypal either. You can only use regular credit, debit cards, and gift cards for payment.
How to Use Sezzle at Walmart?
As it turns out, the answer to does Walmart accept Sezzle is a no.
For stores like Walmart, there is a work-around option where you can link your Sezzle virtual card to Google Pay or Apple Pay and then pay at the retail store.
Since Walmart does not accept Apple or Google Pay, this option is not available. So, there is absolutely no way for one to use Sezzle to pay at Walmart.
How to Use the Sezzle Card at Retail Stores?
You can use Sezzle as a payment method at select online stores. Mainly, these are stores you will find inside the Sezzle app. They are in contract with Sezzle, so the buy-now-pay-later transactions occur smoothly.
You can even go to the website of these stores and will find Sezzle as one of the payment options during checkout.
To use the Sezzle card at online stores:
- Set up your Sezzle account.
- The app will require your phone number, zip code, legal first and last name, email, and a digital pin of your choice.
- Once your account is set up, tap on the Search Store option on the Home page.
- Type in the name of the store you want to buy stuff from.
- You can also keep scrolling the Home page. You will find advertisements for several shops.
- Tap on the store name.
- Sezzle will ask you to activate your virtual Sezzle card.
- Once you give your confirmation, you will receive information on your limits with the card.
- Tap View Your Virtual Card at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the card number and note down the pin and other details.
- Go to the Start Shopping tab.
- Add items to your cart and hit checkout.
- At checkout, enter the Sezzle card details.
- Place your order.
To use the Sezzle card at an offline store:
- Go to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- For Apple Pay, tap the Add button.
- On Google Pay, tap on your profile icon.
- Select a Bank account among the options.
- Choose Add card for both Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Add the details from the Sezzle virtual card, such as card number and CVV.
- Verify the information.
- The Sezzle card is now part of your wallet.
- When you go to a retail store, you can use your Google or Apple wallet to pay via the Reader.
- However, you are actually using Sezzle to pay.
Where Can the Sezzle Virtual Card Be Used?
You can use the Sezzle virtual card at the online and physical stores of select retailers. These retailers have to be in agreement with Sezzle.
It is one of the reasons the answer to does Walmart accept Sezzle is negative inside the US. Yet, if you were to try paying at Walmart via Sezzle in Canada, you would not face any issues.
If you were a Canadian citizen, you would find Walmart among the top store options in the Sezzle app.
If you want to know the retailers in your area who will accept the Sezzle card:
- Open the Sezzle app.
- Tap on the Sezzle card at the bottom right of the page.
- Select Shop-in store at the upper right corner.
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter your zip code.
- You will find a list of retail locations on the displayed map.
Any retailers listed for in-store will also accept the Sezzle card in their online stores.
Before you attempt to make a purchase, your total cart should reach $35, inclusive of tax and other fees. Some merchants might have a higher minimum checkout amount set.
What is Sezzle? What’s That All About?
Sezzle is a buy now, pay later payment service. As of February 2022, we have news of Zip’s acquisition of Sezzle. The services will operate individually until the fourth quarter. This handover makes sense as both companies have a similar model.
Sezzle has a four-time payment model. You pay the first installment at checkout and then pay the following three installments over the course of six weeks. The installments are automatically deducted from whatever payment method you used during the first payment.
If you don’t make the payment within two days from your due date, Sezzle will deactivate your account and reschedule the due date. You will have to pay a $10 fee to reactivate your account.
Sezzle may perform a soft credit check on you when you open your account. It won’t affect your credit score at all. The approval is instant. If you upgrade to Sezzle Up, Sezzle will also report your transaction history to credit bureaus, thus helping you improve your credit score.
1. Does Target Accept Sezzle?
Yes, you can pay with Sezzle on Target. You can pay directly with the Sezzle virtual card at Target.com or through the Sezzle app.
2. What is the highest Sezzle limit?
The highest amount you can use to pay through Sezzle is $2500. New users might have a way lower limit than this. However, as you continue to use Sezzle and pay your installments on time, Sezzle will raise your limit. Additionally, adding more than one debit or credit card can strengthen Sezzle’s confidence in you.
3. Can you pay bills with Sezzle?
No, you can not pay your bills with Sezzle. The BNPL platform is only for retail store payments.
As it turns out, the answer to does Walmart accept Sezzle is a no in every way possible. Sezzle is still affiliated with plenty of retail stores, especially competitive alternatives such as Target. Since the Canadian branch of Walmart are partners, it might not be long before the US branch forms a partnership too.
- What Stores Accept Sezzle in 2022?
- How To Use Sezzle On Amazon in 2022?
- Does Sezzle Report to Credit Bureaus in 2022?
- What Gas Stations Accept Venmo QR Code: Answered
- Can I use Quadpay on Venmo in 2022?